Rentitonline.ae will assure the best experience as a vendor, by connecting the targeted audience and renting out your items smartly by following our guidelines.
1. Category mismatch : When the public is looking for an item to rent, it has to be placed where it started, not in any other category. Placing your item in the right category will bring more visibility.
2.Duplicate ads : Multiple ads for one item will create confusion and a bad image of products and services. All you need is one good ad
3. Double-check your ads before submitting : Submitted ads are not allowed to do any changes later (like the picture, description, specification, rates, etc.)
4. Do not advertise prohibited items or services :Renting products and services as per the UAE law, you can only rent a product or service only if you have a license.
5. One ad one listing : You can advertise only one item in a single ad. If you are having multiple items, do with different ads. Multiple listings in one ad will be rejected.
6. Having proper data on ads : Keep proper pricing details and renting items details as much as possible.
7. Business information : Make sure your contact number and email ids are contactable and in the right location to find.
8. Rent out items : Once your items are rented out please remove your ads and place a new item.
9. No image, No visibility : Without image or improper image will be rejected. Make sure your images are proper and adequate.
10. Image watermarks : The following are not allowed, company name, mobile phone numbers, online media companies, etc. unless you are the company with the license to use the image ads. However, Rent It watermarks are allowed.
11. Consolidated images : It may be difficult for the public to clearly see what you are renting, so upload your image one after another.
12. Rent means rent : You cannot list any selling items on this site or application.